火锅英语对话

简单介绍火锅

A: "I am eating hot pot."(我在吃火锅。)

讨论火锅食材

Tim: "What are we going to eat for dinner?"(我们今晚吃什么?)

Yasui: "How about yosenabe?"(吃海鲜火锅怎么样?)

Tim: "Good. That's a good choice for this cold winter."(好,冬天吃火锅真是一个好主意。)

选择火锅底料

Yasui: "Right. Everything is boiling in a hot pot, such as seafood and vegetable. It's going to be fun and exciting."(没错。所有东西都放到一个热锅里煮,比如海鲜和蔬菜。会很好玩很刺激。)

添加食材

Tim: "Hmm……I think clams, salmon slice, cabbage, leek, carrot, mushroom……and you?"(嗯……我想加蛤蜊、三文鱼片、卷心菜、韭菜、胡萝卜、蘑菇……你呢?)

Yasui: "Tofu is a must. And noodles!"(豆腐是必须的。还有面条!)

讨论辣度

Monica: "I am thinking about inviting you to dinner. When would you have time? And what kind of food you fancy?"(我想请你吃顿饭。你什么时候有时间?想吃什么?)

Francis: "That would be great! I am really in the mood for a spicy hot pot. Any special reason for the invitation?"(太好了。我很想吃麻辣火锅。为什么请我呢?)

Monica: "To thank you for helping me at work last week. If you wouldn't have been so kind, I wouldn't have been able to pick my parents from the airport. You really did me a big favour!"(谢谢你上周帮我代班的事。要不是你,我都不能去机场接我父母。你帮我大忙了。非常感谢!)

推荐火锅店

Monica: "Fine! I know a good hot pot place in the downtown area. Food there is pretty spicy too. Shall we try that one?"(好!我知道市中心有一家很好吃的火锅店。超辣的。我们试试去?)

Francis: "Okay with me! You are the boss!"(好的!听你的。)

讨论鸳鸯锅

A: "Let's eat the kind that has both spicy and mild broth in one pot."(我们来吃那种锅子里的汤一边辣,一边不辣的。)

B: "You mean half-and-half?"(你是说鸳鸯锅?)

A: "Exactly. That way I can satisfy my craving for spicy food and you can eat hot pot without burning into flames."(没错。如此一来我可以解吃辣的馋,你也不会吃到喷火。)

这些对话涵盖了从简单介绍火锅到讨论具体食材和辣度的各个方面,适合在不同场合使用。希望这些对话对你有所帮助!